Friday, August 26, 2011

Wedding dress from Father of the Bride remake...

In the 1991 remake of the Spencer Tracy comedy remake, Steve Martin stars as the Father of the Bride. This is the wedding dress of worn by his on-screen daughter 'Annie Banks', played by Kimberly Williams.

Original wedding dress featured in Father of the Bride
Father of the Bride wedding dressFather of the Bride movie wedding dressFather of the Bride wedding dress detailFather of the Bride wedding dress hemFather of the Bride wedding sneakers
This wedding dress with its unique customized wedding sneakers was designed by Susan Becker and was photographed on display at Disney's D23 Expo on August 19, 2011.

Father of the Bride movie poster
Father of the Bride movie poster
For another beautiful wedding dress check out Keira Knightley's period wedding gown from The Duchess.

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for this dress for so long. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie has inspired me to wear blinged out sneakers on my wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter told me (the first time she saw this movie)when she was about 13, that these would be her wedding shoes. Now that day is here and I can't really find them so I will have to make them:)

    ReplyDelete